ARC,RC & SuperCat Race Week?

General Sailing Discussion
RCFAN
Novice

ARC,RC & SuperCat Race Week?

Post by RCFAN »

There was a balloon floated awhile back about a race week or something with the Round the Island Race in Ft Walton. I think the Round the Island is coming up fast. Any further discussion for this idea?
Matt Haberman
Administrator

Post by Matt Haberman »

Take a look in the "Annoucements" forum or on the Aquarius web site. There is a calender of events for 2004 that includes the Race week before Round Island. If you have additional questions you should contact Glen Marsh, Class Assoc. President.
Matt Haberman
Aquarius Sail Inc.
http://www.aquarius-sail.com
Glen Marsh
Devloping

ARC Nationals

Post by Glen Marsh »

We tried to put together a Nationals this year, but due to logistical ( read lack of a yacht club to run a small event ) there will be no Nationals this year. We will have Juana's Good time Regatta on Sept. 11th & 12th, informal testing and tuning the next week, and Round the Island on the 18th. Hope to see everyone there!

Glen
Glen Marsh
JeffWsc17
Novice

SC nat'ls

Post by JeffWsc17 »

8) Glenn

Don't know if this helps, but the Gulfport (Fla) Yacht Club (read sailing club), while a bit of a drive from Ft. Walton might work. I'm sure I could get the support of the membership [even if I did sell my SC 17 :-(]. There are several active SC's racing in the area. We have held the Taipan Nat'ls two years in a row now and they have gone very well.

Just a suggestion.

Jeff Worman