Spinnaker Retrieval System

Technical discussion of ARC products
Matt Haberman
Administrator

Spinnaker Retrieval System

Post by Matt Haberman »

I was just in the process of posting some photos on the Aquarius Web Page of the spinnaker Retrieval system we used on the ARC-17 this past summer. Thought some of you might be interested in seeing them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Matt Haberman
Aquarius Sail Inc.
http://www.aquarius-sail.com
Cookie Monster
Hot Shot

Post by Cookie Monster »

Matt,

The snuffer looks great. Thanks for the photos. When do we get one of these for the 22?
Don Cook
ARC 2226 - Adrenalin
Jim Moody
Devloping

ARC 22 Snuffer system

Post by Jim Moody »

Matt/Tom:

Add the snuffer and bag to my current order. I'll be glad to test it out in the Destin area. Do you know if it will require an adjustment-shape or size- to the currently used chutes? Can the old chutes be retrofitted for the snuffer? Two patches, mid pole system, best of both worlds and clean up the tramp at the same time. Definitely add it to the boat while it's up there.
Thanks again, Matt, for the great forum.

Jim Moody
former 6.0 Express, soon to be ARC 22 owner :!:
Eric2101
Professional
Boat Make/Model: Supercat 15

Spin retreival for the ARC21?

Post by Eric2101 »

Has there been any efforts made to produce a snuufer for the ARC21? Using the spin in the Tradewinds regatta was a real work out because of the need to launch from the deck. I could imagine a much better placing in a bouy race had we not wasted as much time as we did fooling with the spin 3 or 4 times per race.
Eric Arbogast
Supercat 15