Roll Call - ARC Distance Race

General Sailing Discussion
thommerrill
Professional
Boat Make/Model: ARC22,FMS20,F25c

Roll Call - ARC Distance Race

Post by thommerrill »

How many ARC 22 boats entered in the Slip to Ship race this weekend???
thommerrill
F25c 009 - Charisma
FMS 20 57 - newly faired and painted with Awlgrip -For Sale
Mike
Hot Shot

Post by Mike »

Tom unfortunately there are no boats entered this weekend. Too many old guys with other adgendas.....myself included. Good idea but we didnt make enough plans to make it happen . However we are meeting at Glens house in Navarre on Sunday for a fun sail ,burgers and beer and then 4 of us will be racing on June 5-6 at the Island Fever regatta at Juanas in Navarre.

Did I hear correctly that your 22 is for sale? If so give me the details and maybe I can help sell her. Its your call.

Sail fast or fun...
Mike
thommerrill
Professional
Boat Make/Model: ARC22,FMS20,F25c

Post by thommerrill »

Hello Mike-

I have a two guys that have come to see the boat/trailer/sails/ etc. Both are trying to get the money.

Just to throw a "spanner into the works" [to quote my pal Gordon of GMSails in Austrailia] my new job thats covering me up with work is opening an office in Tampa and I maybe moving there next month. Just in time for me to sell the ARC22. Oh well; the deals been set and they both know the terms are solid. If they come with the money the boat goes...if they don't come with the money it will probably sell easily in Tampa. I may stop off in FWB on the way down [actually Hwy85@I10]. If so I will contact you if I still have the boat so you can take a look at a new [sailed less than 5 times] 3 year old boat...

gotta go load the F25c for a race this weekend,
thommerrill
F25c 009 - Charisma
FMS 20 57 - newly faired and painted with Awlgrip -For Sale