Owner's Manual for SC15

General Sailing Discussion
Maciek
Novice

Owner's Manual for SC15

Post by Maciek »

Hello everyone,

My father and I purchased a SC15 about two months ago. We are trying to get the boat rigged properly and would really appreciate it if anyone had a copy of the owner's manual.

I tried emailing Aquarius but I haven't recieved a response in two weeks.

This forum is great, we have already implemented some of the tips suggested here.

Thanks in advance!
Maciek Kepka
jjd78
Professional
Boat Make/Model: SC17, 1-SC15, 3-SC17 and SC19

SC 15

Post by jjd78 »

hey hows it going... did you buy this boat in hampton? if so i'm the guy who stopped to talk to you... i have the SC17 and SC19... please feel free to call me if you would like to look at either of my boats... the 17 is down on chicks beach already rigged.... e-mail me at jjd78 at msn.com
Matt Haberman
Administrator

Post by Matt Haberman »

Maciek,

Not sure if you got a reply regarding the owners manual yet. If not try sending an email again or using one of the info request forms on our web site.
Matt Haberman
Aquarius Sail Inc.
http://www.aquarius-sail.com
DanBerger
Professional
Boat Make/Model: SC 15 w/ spin!, SC 19

Post by DanBerger »

Hi,

I'm also in Va Beach. I think I saw your boat on the beach near Oak or Maple. If you would like to sell it, please let me know. I have a Supercat 17 and would like to downsize a little. I'd be interested in a trade if you would like to upsize a little.

I also have a good mast for your boat. Yours looks like it has been through a lot..

Dan Berger
589-6920