New look on web site...

General Sailing Discussion
rghdc
Hot Shot

New look on web site...

Post by rghdc »

Matt the updated web site format looks great! Are there any plans in the works to replace the old photos with some new ones? And update the race results and such? If this is just the first step towards updating the content please forgive my impatience...LOL

It might be a good excuse to bring some of the boats down here to Fl. (where it's warm...mid 70's today) and do a photo shoot...LOL...bright sunny skies and clear blue green water...or even better yet, how about a short video clip of each model in action?

Best Regards,
Bob
Matt Haberman
Administrator

Post by Matt Haberman »

Bob,
I am always looking for race results, but we cannot be at every event so we rely on the owners to submit the results. So if you have any results that should be posted or know of any please let me know...
Pictures, Videos, Etc. All areas I plan to work on in the coming year.
Matt Haberman
Aquarius Sail Inc.
http://www.aquarius-sail.com
rghdc
Hot Shot

Post by rghdc »

Matt that is great news...look forward to the new things to come.

As far as the race results...It looks like the last update is talking about 2003...What I was wondering is why Bill's wins of the last three years are not posted there? He kicked major butt!
Keep up the good work!
Bob
rghdc
Hot Shot

Post by rghdc »

Matt...Any plans to include an on-line parts catalog for the various boats you have manufactured over the years? You seem to support all of your older boats with parts and information. It irritates me to no end when someone on the Cat forum says that you can't get parts for Supercats or that you guys have gone out of business. You have been able to supply everything I have ever needed for my boats.

Putting the "printed parts catalog" on this web site would go far in dispelling the myth that Supercat parts are not available. It would also help speed up parts orders for new owners who have purchased boats on the used market. Scanning the pages and adding them to the web site would be a bit of work, but in the long run it would save time by keeping you from answering the same questions over and over.

If you could add a price list it would be even better yet. Let’s face it, you build a superior product that has no direct comparison... dollar for dollar, ARC/Supercat gives more quality, performance and resale value than any other cat manufacture.

Regards,
Bob