SC 17 Sail Questions

General Sailing Discussion
dkhoward
Novice

SC 17 Sail Questions

Post by dkhoward »

Can someone post the measurements for the main and jib for and SC17.

I am rebuilding a Boston Whaler SC17 and I need a set of manuals for the boat. THe boat had basically been stripped so I am in the dark as to how the rigging should run and how the running rig is set up. If someone can point me to this information I would appreciate it.

I have tried to get costs for manuals and parts lists (and a parts diagram if available) from the ARC site but no one responds to my emails.

Dennis Howard
rghdc
Hot Shot

Post by rghdc »

The phone seems to be Aquarius's primary preferred mode of contact, and the fastest way of getting to them.
Matt Haberman
Administrator

Post by Matt Haberman »

Dennis,

Let me start off by saying that I am sorry that you have not received a response to your emails. We do personally respond to every email that we receive. If you have not received a response, we either never received your message or due to circumstances beyond our control our message did not go thru to you.

We do have owners manuals available for your SC17. It would be best to know what year it is so we can provide a more accurate manual. Please feel free to try contacting us via email again or by calling our sales office at 651-462-SAIL.
Matt Haberman
Aquarius Sail Inc.
http://www.aquarius-sail.com