Aquarius Sail Owners Membership Drive

General Sailing Discussion
Cookie Monster
Hot Shot

Aquarius Sail Owners Membership Drive

Post by Cookie Monster »

We are currently formally requesting memebrs to sign up for the new owners association. Please see the attached memo for a more detailed explanation and application form.

Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Don Cook
ARC 2226 - Adrenalin
thommerrill
Professional
Boat Make/Model: ARC22,FMS20,F25c

Post by thommerrill »

I signed up, got a card in the mail and haven't heard anything since...

whats happening????
thommerrill
F25c 009 - Charisma
FMS 20 57 - newly faired and painted with Awlgrip -For Sale
Cookie Monster
Hot Shot

Post by Cookie Monster »

Hey Thom,

Glad to hear that you received your card. Tom is mailing out our invitaion letter to all on his customer list for us. We are keeping to all ARCs, RCs, and Supercat 20s. Can't believe he has a mailing list of over 3,000.

We do have a Trident series that we are running this summer. We ran an ad in Catsailor this month.

Our President Glen Marsh is going in for shoulder surgery and will be late getting his boat on the water this year -- at least by 30 days.

Sounds like we need a quarterly or monthly newsletter , doesn't it? We'll probably start an electronic one this summer after we get a few events going. Check our calendar of events. Are you planning to make any? We'll keep everyone posted of ARC outings so we can get as many out on the water at the same time as possible.

More to come.
Don Cook
ARC 2226 - Adrenalin
thommerrill
Professional
Boat Make/Model: ARC22,FMS20,F25c

Post by thommerrill »

Hi Don-

I sold my company and went to work for a large corporation. Next year I will have some time off but this year I am pretty tied down. I was planning on coming to the Corsair nationals but they scheduled me to be in San Diego that week. I know it wasn't intentional but its the exact dates I asked to be off...

Getting a good response from the old SC20 guys would be a hoot. I swear Caldwell is going to drive me crazy with mine. Once I get it back I'll never turn it loose. Its the best single handing boat I have for this area.

fair winds
thommerrill
F25c 009 - Charisma
FMS 20 57 - newly faired and painted with Awlgrip -For Sale