Need photo of shroud extender setup....

General Sailing Discussion
Mizzousailor
Novice
Boat Make/Model: SuperCat 19 standard model

Need photo of shroud extender setup....

Post by Mizzousailor »

Does anyone have a clear photo of how the shroud extender and cables are rigged and attach to the boat? I'm perplexed how the jumper cable is supposed to work when the shroud extender is released.... Thanks!
Mizzousailor
Novice
Boat Make/Model: SuperCat 19 standard model

Re: Need photo of shroud extender setup....

Post by Mizzousailor »

Problem solved........Tom Haberman at Aquarius Sail took care of my confusion with a very clear set of photos. Thanks Tom, and also thanks for the excellent and speedy service on my recent order of parts for the boat. Wish more businesses operated that way.
SC15Av8or
Professional
Boat Make/Model: SC15 / SC19

Post by SC15Av8or »

Mizz....

Yes I have enjoyed working with Tom and Matt. They helped me get my SC15 back up and on the water after it sat for years in some one elses hands. I continue to seek their help and advice and have no fear asking them even what might appear to be the easiest questions. Lots of companies these days could learn a lot from these folks. Should I upgrade it will be to a SC19. There is also heaps of great info on this site from them as well as Bill Roberts.
Lifes 2 short for cheap GROG
SuperCat 15/19Av8or
Eric2101
Professional
Boat Make/Model: Supercat 15

Post by Eric2101 »

It is always a pleasure making the call to Aquarius for parts, service or advice. These guys are Proffesionals.
Eric Arbogast
Supercat 15